Dr. Sue JOHNSON’s best known professional books that delineate the principles, interventions, stages and steps in Emotionally focused Therapy include:
- Hold Me Tight, Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
- Love Sense, The Revolutionary New Science of Romantic Relationships
- The Practice of Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy: Creating Connection
- Emotionally Focused Couple Therapy with Trauma Survivors
The ICEEFT has a variety of training materials available on DVD. These DVDs are for private viewing by Professional Clinicians.
All DVDs can be purchased by:
- Using a credit card or PayPal to purchase online, or
- Printing out our order form, and scanning, mailing or faxing it. Details here.
Dr. Rebecca Jorgensen presents as well a unique set of videos that offers the chance to watch a full course of EFT with a very engaging yet challenging couple.
Over 10 sessions, using the map Emotionally Focused Therapy provides and the power that comes with empathic attunement, Sandra and Carl step out of their negative cycle and begin to interact with each other in new ways. Details and order.