Date(s) - 05/04/2019 - 07/04/2019
Hampton By Cluj Napoca
Core Skills 2 -Basic competencies in Emotionally focused Therapy (step 3 in the training process) held by dr. Simona HERB
During this course, we shall work more intense and in depth of the EFT interventions and techniques, particularly those related to the 2 major change events of the process- with-drawer re- engagement and pursuer softening . As such, the theoretical part shall be fully illustrated with practical exercises, role-plays and a live session.
- Major Change Event: Withdrawer Re-engagement
- Step 5: Promoting acceptance of the partner’s experience and creating new interaction patterns
- Step 6: Facilitating the expression of needs and wants; creating emotional engagement
- Step 7: Facilitating the expression of needs and wants; creating emotional engagement.
- Case Presentation: Live Session, Tape Review or Case Role-Plays
The training is strictly addressed to psychotherapists that have attended the first 2 steps of EFT training, Externship and Core skills 1, no matter the period it was prior organized. Participants need to prepare a 15-20 minutes case tape, along side the transcript.
Early Birds – 950 Ron/up to 10th of March (including)
Ful cost -1050 Ron
Details – 0755690033/ firstname.lastname@example.org